Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Fight Childhood Obesity

According to the CDC, childhood obesity has more than tripled in the last 30 years. Convenience foods have certainly had a negative impact and has contributed to a health crisis with our children. Lovin' Scoopful created an incredible premium light ice cream to help support Special Olympics, but it's not just any ice cream. Lovin' created a delicious treat that can be enjoyed in moderation without guilt. Lovin' Scoopful Ice Cream has half the fat of premium brands and 1/3 fewer calories. Spend more time outside being active with your kids and give them the Lovin' they deserve.

2 comments:

  1. Tom Valles said...

    Found you on Google. Your product looks great. I would like specifics as to fat, sugar, calories etc. 1/2 of this and 30% less of that provides no baseline. Accolades and superstar recommendations are nifty but - where is the meat? I am on my way - eventually - to an Albertson's. They have disappointed me in the past by not stocking what web sites told me they do. The children I am shopping for have muy allergies. An ingredient list would be helpful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tom, my email address is tamaragordy@lovinbrands.com. I can email you the ingredients list and nutritional information for any flavor you'd like. Please contact me and I'll send the information right away. As an example of calorie and fat information Rockin' Raspberry Cheesecake (one of our hottest flavors) has 120 calories per 1/2 cup serving and has 3 grams of fat. I look forward to hearing from you. -Tamara

    ReplyDelete