As families join together today and over the course of the summer for family reunions and other events, we hope you’ll bring along enough Lovin’ to go around. Lovin’ Scoopful was created to serve as an ongoing source of revenue for Special Olympics. 25% of our profits (a minimum of $50K each year) go to them plus we do all we can to help spread the word about theirs and other great programs that foster inclusion and respect for those with intellectual differences.
Memorial Day Free Product Request Rules:
· Address submission must be made before May 31st 2013 midnight (PDT)
· Offer is for those who have lost a friend or family member in active military service
· For certificate to be mailed to you, you must enter your mailing address at www.LovinAward.com/address_entry
· In note section of address entry form (link above) include promo code MEMORIAL2013
· Also in the note section tell us who you lost in military service.
· Please review the fine print
o Only one request per person, only one request per household, only one request per email, only one request per IP address. Most simply put this means you can only enter one time and can only have one coupon sent out.
o Lovin’ Scoopful reserves the right to limit or cancel the offer at any time and for any reason.
o To reduce cost, we avoid mailing certificates to areas where Lovin’ Scoopful is not yet available. To find out if there’s a store in your area, go to www.LovinScoopful.com and key in your zip code in the box at the upper right hand corner of the screen.